Demands – Beograd Prajd
- Adoption of the Law on same-sex unions.
- Adoption of the Law on gender identity and the rights of intersex persons and an improvement in services available to trans people.
- Fast and adequate reaction from state authorities, as well as public condemnation by government representatives, of hate speech and hate-motivated crimes against the LGBTQIA+ community.
- Recognition of the LGBT+ community in local action plans as one of the particularly sensitive social populations
- An apology to all Serbian citizens who have been prosecuted or in any way discriminated against prior to 1994 due to their sexual orientation or gender identity.
- Education for youth about sexual orientation and gender identity
- Free and easily accessible pre-exposure and post-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP and PEP).
- Urgent standardization of the Field Collaborator service by the Ministry of Labor, Employment, Veterans, and Social Affairs